Welcome Pennsylvania Providers!
Participating Plans for Envolve Vision
- Ambetter of PA Health & Wellness (Marketplace)
- PA Health & Wellness (Medicaid)
- UPMC Health Plan (Medicaid, Medicare, Community HealthChoice, and Commercial)
- Wellcare by Allwell (Medicare Advantage)
Resources for You
Thank you for being part of our network of eye care professionals. For the most up-to-date, detailed information, we encourage you to join our provider network and register for our Eye Health Manager, where you can check member eligibility, vision benefits, plan specifics, and clinical policies, in addition to submitting authorizations and claims.
You also can call our IVR system for automated member eligibility verification 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Or speak with one of our knowledgeable team members by calling our Provider Services line Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.
Ambetter from PA Health & Wellness
Health Insurance Marketplace plans for individuals and families who may not qualify for Medicaid or other government coverage
+ optional vision coverage for subscribers
PA Health & Wellness (Medicaid)
PA Health & Wellness coordinates physical health and long-term support services (LTSS) through the Community HealthChoices (CHC) plan. In addition, PA Health & Wellness provides coverage through Medicare and Marketplace options which include insurance benefits, member handbooks, and wellness information
UPMC Health Plan
Provider Services for UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC for You (Adult MCD): 866-458-2138
- UPMC for Kids (MCD - CHIP): 866-921-7965
- UPMC for Life (MCR - HMO & PPO): 866-921-7963
- UPMC for Life (MCR): 866-921-7964
- UPMC Health Plan – UPMC Community HealthChoices (CHC - LTSS): 866-838-7612
Members: call the number on the back of your ID card or go to the plan site.